Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alrighty. So, I have some major news. My best friend, Remy Miller, IS PREGNANT. She just told me. Were at our annual cheerleader sleep-over. (Don’t judge me on that, by the way.) I can’t believe it. Oh, my goodness gracious. This is insane. I can’t even put this into words right now. And shes going to church tomorrow. Oh, gee. She’ll probably get shocked by lightning. Can that happen? Or is that just in movies? Whatever. Shes going to sleep at my house because her parents kicked her out. How horrible is that? Its so bad. Shes crying right now, so I’m going to comfort her. Please pray for her, and her baby. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment