Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Time is never wasted when youre wasted all the time

I absolutely adore that quote. ♥

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line & tell you all about my day. :) I'm sure you want to hear all about it.

I decided that life's too short & that you wan't spend it waiting around for people to understand you. You can't repeat yourself because by then it's pointless. :p

So I have a new out-take on life. From now on I'm going to kiss you when I want to, and I'm going to cry when I feel like it. I'm going to say what I want to, when I want to. And I'll even go on those super scary fast roller coaster rides.

I just thought I'd let you know.

Xo, Ellie Marie Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment