Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

HELLO THERE WORLD.

Sorry I've been so MIA, but it's Thursday night and I decided to blog a bit. I'm watching Desperate Housewives right now and its super depressing. :p Everyone either dies, has an affair, or has sex. Its GREAT. :} But I do have another obsession, I'm sure you've heard of it. Glee. It came back on and I re-fellinlove! Its amazing. Rachel & Kurt sang "The Wicked Witch Is Dead" and I went upstairs and downloaded the song. Now I dance around my room singing it xD It's great. And they also did an 80's thing. Which is what our cheerleading team is doing at the games every Friday. But the stupid color guard keeps messing up. Were all like "SHUT THE FUCK UP". Anyway, Remy says hello. Shes doing well. ♥ It's super hot in this room. I'll write again tomorrow after the football game. Hehe, I'm so excited. We get to wear our uniforms all day at school :} NO SCHOOL UNIFORMS. Kay, thats all I've got. TATA. Xoxo, Ellie Marie Jones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment