Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good morning, sunshine! :]
     So it's 7am here in sunny LA. And I'm about to go on an adventure with Remy. Last night, we made a bucket list. And today were going to cross off the first thing. We're going to a flea market! Now, I know that sounds stupid, but were going to set up a booth & just sell our random shit. :] It's going to be so much fun. I'll take pictures & post them to Facebook. I just thought I'd tell you guys what we were going to do today. ♥ Haha.
     And Chandler is much better. He had his surgery last night & hes feeling great. So, that's why I'm going. :] Thank you to all of you who prayed for him.
     Kay, I've got to go get dressed guys. Read on my friends. I'll be back soon!

Xo, Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment