Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sexual Wednesday!

Gooooood afternoon all my amazing & beautiful readers out there.

So your probally a little shocked to see me so happy, but you shouldn't be! I've a very happy person. & I've almost never shown you that side! So here goes! ♥ :]

I had a wonderful day today, Remy wrote me a beautiful note & I had cheerleading practice next period. ♥ This is my free class, so I decided to blog to you guys & tell you how its going to far.

Chandler, my boyfriend, is wonderful, if you were wondering. ♥ He's back at school already! He's healing so quickly & is back to his hyper, adorable self.

Remy has a new boyfriend named Justin. No no, not Justin Bieber, he's quite suited with Selena Gomez, but a guy who is just as adorable as Bieber. ♥ And shes very happy which is great.

If your not already following me on twitter, go for it if you want a bunch of random shit, and updates about myself & Remy. My twitter is www.twitter.com/elliemariejones

Remy also has a Tumblr if your more of a Tumble person. ♥ Its www.remyliliana.tumblr.com.

And my personal facebook, which is www.facebook.com/stuckatage5 that I'm not on very much. :} Forgive me, please!!

But yeah! Connect to me. Chat me. Tweet me. Email me. WHATEVER PLEASES YOU.

♥ Love you guys!

Xoxo, Ellie Marie Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment