Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Me at the game Friday:) On Top.
      Knock Knock. Who's there? You suck. You suck who? Me? SOMEONE SAID THAT TO ME TODAY. IT WAS GREAT. That's how you get a girl. I was all like FUCK YES. Too bad I have an amazing boyfriend. But anyway, to the left is a photo of me cheering last week. ♥ It was great. It was the best football game ever. 


Jelena♥
     So I decided my favorite celebrity couple is Jelena. Yes, Justin & Selena. They are just adorable. There amazing together. I know everyone is all like "There fake. There pretending" BUT IDFC. They are great together. :} Just letting you know.

     So, I had to get a job. So that I could buy myself a car. :] And I started working at Starbucks. It's GREAT. I get free coffee and I get to talk to people, there are a lot of people that come in during the day. And it's great. :) And that is just dandy. So I work tomorrow and I will probably write some then. Mostly because it's at 9am. And that fucking sucks.

Me & My Friend Kylie
     And also, I wanted to give a shout-out to my new friend Kayleigh (@KaysKnoxville) Who is great. :) Shes such a sweetheart and so pretty, too. I adore her and you, my dear readers should get to know her more. ♥ You'll love her. Hehe.

     Wellll I guess that's all, I guess. I hope you enjoyed this. I'll be back later. Love to you all, my beautiful readers & tweethearts. 

Xoxo, Ellie. ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment