Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Story Time:

Have I ever told the wonderful story of how I met the late great Isabella Marie Jones? No? Well here goes, its a real knee-slapper.

     So, I was still living in Hawaii. I was...15 way back then. Ellie was 14. So, I was working with my best friend Sasha at the "Aloha 'Oe", which was a surf shop. Yes, I know stereo-type, but whatever. :) Anyway, I was like 5 billion years behind on rent. And the "Kahuna"was going to kick my ass if I didn't pay. I said something along the lines of "What else can I do, Sash?" and a TINY LITTLE BLONDE CHICK randomally said "You can crash on my couch". She told me all about her Australian parents that sent her, her brother, and her sister away. I moved my ass from Hilo, Hawaii all the way to LA, California. And that's that! ♥

Great story, huh? Haha, I know. Kay, well bye!

Love, Remy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment