Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Friday, September 9, 2011

It Gets Better ...

So, I wanted to take a second to be a little serious. I was reading my tweets and blog posts, and I realized that you could assume that I am popular. I wanted to clarify that. I am so not. I am so weird & I irritate people to there fucking shitting ends and they fucking hate me. That's what I do, I'm so fine with it. I just wanted to tell you guys that I am being fucking bullied. So, I had a boy friend that was like long distance & shit. And I fucked & sent him some naked photos (Get over it. Go fuck yourself, bro.) And now hes fucking black mailing me. Its fucking shit. And he keeps fucking texting me! GOD DAMN. SO my point is, that everyone gets bullied. I found a website, and I wrote an email! It was yourlifeyourvoice. It is amazing. If you are like having issues & shit & don't want to tell your friends, write a diary, blog, or email. ♥ Alright. I might make a happy blog next. Kay, love you guys!

Xo, Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment