Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

P.E.M.D.A.S

please excuse my dope ass swag.

:} Fun-ness of the day.

Did you laugh?

You bet you did!

Kay, the song of the day is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ewTkrfaWtA which is Katy Perry singing  "Not Like The Movies". I love this song so much. It's adorable & makes me get those stupid butterflies in my stomach.

Anywho, so Remy is stuck in ISS for the next 3 days because she told off our teacher. :p Mr. Williams almost shit his pants when Rems called him a Fucking AssDucheCuntPrickDyke. xD It was amazing. It all started because they were talking about PEMDAS & she said "Please excuse my dope ass swag". ♥ I love her so so much.

Then my amazing boyfriend sang to me xD In the middle of freaken class, too! Haha, it was adorable. ♥ So again, another good day.

Well thats all dear friends!

Follow me on twitter! EllieMarieJones!

Xo, Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment