Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh haiiiii.

     Oh hey there! :) So, I've been home for a while now & I got some homework done, then my friends & I decided to make another blog. I know its pretty insane, but we really want to make a difference out there in the world. We have so many things on our bucket list now. We're going to get it all done. Haha. We have so many issues with just staying friends & keeping in contact were going to make one blog for all 5 of us. :) So good luck reading that shit, bro.
     Just wanted to let you guys know whats up xD

Love, Remy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment