Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Friday, September 2, 2011

I am so tired. But again, I can't sleep. So I decided to tell you guys about the VMA's. Remy, Josie, Chandler, & I all went. It was so much fun. I met Lady Gaga, & I swear she was drunk but who the hell cares? And then, Beyonce was all like "I'm so beautiful here at the VMA's and OH, BTW, IM PREGNANT. Omigoodness, it was amazing. I was like crying and laughing at the same time. I'll have to post a video of that one day xD Cause I loved them. Kay, I just wanted to tell you guys that! Oh, and you'll notice you can now see my face in my photos. I know I'm gross. Get over it ;] Nah, Im kidding. I don't think I'm ugly. But I don't think I'm like Ariana Grande beautiful. I wish. ♥ Kay, love you guys. Thanks for reading. & Don't forget to comment!
Xo, Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment