Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Friday, September 2, 2011

I MISH YOU GUYS!

     Omigoodness you poor blog, you. ♥ I've been so busy. I started school this week and its been so hectic. My boyfriend plays Varsity football and was in an awful accident & he is in the hospital about to go in for major back surgery. I'm sitting with him as we speak. I love him so & hes everything to me. (Please keep him in your prayers & thoughts while hes in this awful state.) Hes awake & everything, and he says it doesn't hurt, but I can tell it does. Hes trying to be brave for everyone. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't be so strong-minded. But that's one of the things I love about him. I love a lot about him. I'm so tired but I can't sleep because I'm so scared of missing something. And that's why Im blogging. If you want me to be easier to reach: I do have a twitter (twitter.com/elliemariejones), a facebook (http://www.facebook.com/stuckatage5), and Remy has a Tumblr and she posts a lot more then I do. ♥ (http://remyliliana.tumblr.com). Enough links for a while. I suppose maybe no one is reading this. Or maybe you are and now I've offended you. Either way, I'm sorry.
   
     I've been watching old timey movies here for a while now. I'm not sure why, but I love seeing how it was back then. In the 60's I mean. If I could go back to then I would. I just love seeing how they dressed & acted. It was all so dramatic. I wish so to live there. ♥
   
     Well now I've written too much. :] Lucky you, you get so much to read. Well, I guess I might be back on later. Maybe sometime this weekend. We've got a long weekend & Monday off. Haha.
     Thankyou all for reading.
          Love Always,


               Ellie Marie Jones ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment