Hi there :] My name is Isabella Marie Jones, otherwise known as Ellie. ♥ I'm 16 & I'm dangerous. I like getting things pierced without telling my mother. ;] I am in love with an amazing boy named Chandler. ♥ If you want to know more, read on my friends.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

False Hope

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they go right. You believe lies you so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe. 
 People suck. Thats that. High school sucks. You never know who you can trust. You look around at the people you call your friends, and you'll see a bunch of people who worry about what they do, wear, eat, and say every second of the day. Because people never stop worrying about what other people think. There shallow & stupid. And I'm one of them. Everyone is a back-stabbing, lying, cheating bitch. And they don't care about you at all. They just want to be popular, because in high school, and life, popularity is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment